Elevators are remarkably sophisticated systems and contain many other parts that require routine maintenance to ensure safe, smooth and uninterrupted rides for passengers. These components are classified by their locations, including in the elevator car, in the hoist way, or in the machine room.
Matrix has capability to provide periodical maintenance according to customer expectation. Typically we provide 12 TIMES SERVICE in the warranty period of the product that is supplied by Matrix.
Once your lift’s initial warranty period expires, our excellent service plans with a choice of cover will be available, giving you the option to choose between our comprehensive maintenance package and our simple budget service contract.
By signing up for a service maintenance contract with Higher Elevation, you’ll receive numerous benefits, including:
- Regular service visits by qualified, trained, insured engineers
- Within 24 hour breakdown response – 365 days a year
- Priority attendance for break down service
- Evening and weekend break down service
- Reduced discount on spare parts and labor costs
- Telephone assistance 7-days a week
- Discount for multiple lifts and contracts